F&B Concepts specializes in planning, developing, and guiding new HORECA ventures toward long-term success. We are experienced in providing complete solutions for running ventures to help them reach higher returns.
Our expertise lies in bringing to our clients the mechanisms, and strategies necessary for their management team, chefs, and all ground staff, to deliver a memorable experience while keeping a healthy profit.
F&B management consultants are skilled in efficient marketing, value perception, attention to details, basic functionality, working in harmony, style, and most importantly how to anticipate at every level of the business in order to deliver more than the competition, control costs, and stay ahead of the industry.
What we DO?
F&B Concept Development is a full service-consulting firm, which provides a wide spectrum of hospitality projects to deliver all the solutions needed to improve and achieve great success. Below is a standard outline of “what we do” but we can always do more, and tailor to more specific needs.
- Menu development: Your menu is the backbone of your operation. It is what you are in business for – what your guests come for. We will tune-up your menu and make it an out of this world experience for your guests – and that leads to more guest traffic.
- Menu engineering: The menu engineering process starts with a complete costing of your menu, so that you know the exact cost, margin and profit of each item. This process usually results in a 5-10% of sales profit increase.
- System and procedure implementation:Properly implemented Systems and Procedures do many things, but serve to eliminate shrinkage, and give you, the owner, more control of your business while freeing up more of your time to do the better things in life.
- Staff training: To give your guests an 11 out of 10 experience, your staff needs to be functioning at incredibly high levels. Whether you are fine dining, or a pub, excellence in staff execution is something that can be delivered at all levels and styles of restaurants.
- Concept revitalization: After an initial assessment, we make the changes you need to give your operation and profit a new lift. We make the recommendations to change your restaurant for the better, and then work with you on the implementation of the changes to ensure they are done effectively.